In-Line Fluid Flow Meter / Quarts
Macnaught offers the IM012M-02 in-line oval gear mechanical register with accuracy of +/- 1%. The meter has a easy to read display with both batch and cumulative quart totals. The ½ inch NPT ports and a working pressure of up to 1,000 psi combine to allow for flow rates of up to 8 gallons a minute. Used for in-line oil monitoring applications or can be added to a non-metered oil guns. Compatible with Water, Oils (up to 140W), ATF, Coolant, Diesel, Kerosene. All Macnaught in-line meters come with a fully supported 2-Year Warranty!
INCLUDES 2 YEAR WARRANTY!
Features & Benefits:
- In-line oval gear technology
- Economic and accurate fluid measurements
- East to read mechanical display
- Four digit resettable batch and seven digit non-resettable cumulative totals
- Flow rate up to 8 gallons per minute with up to SAE140 viscosity
- Compatible with Water, Oils (up to 140W), ATF, Coolant, Diesel, Kerosene
- No batteries required
- Economic, accurate and reliable electronic flow meter
|Flow range||0.26-8gal(1-30 L)/min|
|Meter / register||Quarts Mechanical Register|
|Accuracy (flow rate)||+/- 1% (lube oils)|
|Features||4-digit resettable batch totaliser 7-digit accumulative totaliser|
|Inlet port||1/2" NPT (F)|
|Outlet port||1/2" NPT (F)|
|Parts guarantee²||10 years|
|Compatible fluids||Water, Oils (up to 140W), ATF, Coolant, Diesel, Kerosene|
Macnaught In-line oil meter data sheet: PDF
Instruction Manual: PDF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.