7 Key Reasons to Consider Oval Gear Flow Meter TechnologyMacnaught is the global leader in Positive Displacement Oval Gear and Industrial Turbine Meter manufacturing and has been since 1964. Our meters are designed for clean process fluids from water to highly viscous fluids. Our product portfolio consists of General Industrial and Hazard Zone fluid measurement solutions. Macnaught USA’s value pledge to the customer consists of:
2. COMPACT METER FOOTPRINT
Macnaught MX and M Series Meters overall lengths are well suited for OEM design flexibility, new installations, or replacement of other devices with a minimum of piping required.Learn More
3. WIDE RANGE OF FLUID & VISCOSITY SOLUTIONS
Macnaught Meter accuracy is unaffected by fluid viscosity.
Center of target fluid types include:
• Water • DEF / ADBLUE • Fuels / Oils & Lubricants of all typesv • Epoxy / Glue Ratio Blending • Solvents • Sealants & Adhesives • Glycols of all types • Resins • Urethane components • SATF, Brake & other Automotive Fluids • Ethanol blends • Polymers • Acids & Bases • Agriculture blends & seed coating • Many Additional Fluid applicationsChemical Compatability Guide
4. HEAVY DUTY METER CONSTRUCTION
Macnaught MX and M Series Meters are designed for Heavy Duty Industrial applications. Vibration, dust & piping hammer atmospheres have no effect on meter performance. MX meter bodies are machined From solid billet & built to last in the most challenging ( -40 to 302F ) fluid Measurement conditions.Learn More
5. OUTSTANDING FLOW TURNDOWN
Macnaught wide turndown ranges mean best cost of ownership potential for your flow needs. A 2” line may not need a 2” meter – let Macnaught’s technical staff review & specify the very best meter for your application.Our Flow Meters
7. OVAL GEAR APPLICATIONS EXPERTISE
Macnaught’s technical staff has 50+ years combined flow and oval gear device applications experience. Need your quote & technical information fast? We can generate in an hour after receiving your email.Request for a Quote
Need Help Selecting a Meter?
Need help selecting? Call our Meter Hotline (813) 896-2710 for immediate assistance.Contact Our FlowMeter Team