Highly Accurate Solvent Flow Meter Measurement from .13 GPH to 250 GPM
Macnaught USA offers in stock Heavy Duty Industrial Designed ExD Flow Meters and Displays. Built on the legendary MX Series Platform – accuracy remains at .5% of flow and .03% repeatability. Intrinsically Safe Meters & Displays are in stock as well.
- Cannabis / Hemp – Butane, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane
- Perfume / Fragrance – Ethanol, Methanol, DPG, Citrus Oils
- Industrial / General – Hexanes, Toluene, Ethers, Kerosene, Acetone, MEK, Xylene, Benzene, Pentane, Heptane, IPA and other clean process solvents.
Macnaught is the largest global oval gear flow meter manufacturer and has been since 1964. In addition to ExD and I.S. applications, we carry a large inventory of general industry duty industrial meters and displays.
Our MX-SERIES flow meters with ExD pulse output features:
- Pressure ratings up to 2000psi/138 bar.
- 316 stainless steel or 6061 anodized aluminum flow meter body and oval gear rotor construction, with FEP seals.
- Supply voltage: 5-27Vdc @ ≤ 15mA.
- Output voltage: 0-Vs NPN (25mA max. sinking current). Reverse polarity protected. 22 AWG lead wires: 3 meter length. 1/2″ FNPT or M20x1.5 conduit thread.
- Accuracy of ±0.5% of reading, and ±0.03% repeatability.
- ATEX & IECEx:
II 2 G Ex db IIC T6…T3 Gb| FM16ATEX0086X & IECEx FMG 16.0035X
T3 @ -55°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +140°C
T4 @ -55°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +112°C
T5 @ -55°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +77°C
T6 @ -55°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +62°C
- CE: Compliance with EN55011, EN50082-2
- USA & Canada:
Class 1, Division 1
GROUP ABCD T6…T3
Class 1, Zone 1, AEx/Ex dbIIC T6…T3 Gb
FM16US0288X & FM16CA0147X
T 3 @ -50°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +140°C
T4 @ -50°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +112°C
T5 @ -50°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +77°C
T6 @ -50°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +62°C
Solvent Flow Meter | Flow Measurement of Methanol | Acetone - Methanol Flow Meter | Beer Flow Meters For Brewing | Chemical Flow Measurement