In-line Oval Gear Oil Flow Meter
Macnaught offers the IM012E-02 in-line oval gear digital register with accuracy of +/- 1%. The meter has a easy to read display with both batch and cumulative totals. The ½ inch NPT ports and a working pressure of up to 1,000 psi combine to allow for flow rates of up to 8 gallons a minute. Used for in-line oil monitoring applications or can be added to non-metered oil guns. Compatible with oil, ATF, hydraulic fluid, diesel, kerosene and antifreeze up to a maximum viscosity of SAE 140. All Macnaught in-line meters come with a fully supported 2-Year Warranty!
INCLUDES 2 YEAR WARRANTY!
Features & Benefits:
- In-line oval gear technology
- Economic and accurate fluid measurements
- Digital LC display
- Six digit resettable batch and non-resettable cumulative totals
- Flow rate up to 8 gallons per minute with up to SAE140 viscosity
- Compatible with oil, ATF, hydraulic fluid, diesel, kerosene and antifreeze
- Economic, accurate and reliable electronic flow meter
|Flow range||0.26-8gal(1-30 L)/min|
|Meter / register||Oval gear / Digital|
|Accuracy (flow rate)||+/- 0.5% (lube oils)|
|Features||6-digit digital display resettable batch totaliser flow rate mode|
|Inlet port||1/2" NPT (F)|
|Outlet port||1/2" NPT (F)|
|Parts guarantee²||10 years|
|Compatible fluids||Oils up to SAE140, automatic trans fluid, engine oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil. coolant, diesel, keroene|
Macnaught In-line oil meter data sheet: PDF
Instruction Manual: PDF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.