Macnaught Flow Meters
APPLICATION: Agriculture Flow Meter
TARGET VOLUME: 25-30 GPM
TARGET TEMP: Ambient
PRESSURE: 10-20 PSI
TARGET MEDIA: Various
1" MX METER TURNDOWN: 1.6 - 42 GPM
ACCURACY: .5% of Flow
MX25 series flow meter (1.6-42 GPM) with anodized aluminum body, PPS rotors, and Viton seal sent initially for validation. Equipped with standard pulse cap (Reed Switch/Hall Effect) and supplied with remote PR display.
Summary of Application:
A leading manufacturer of Agriculture Chem Stations was looking for improved flowmeter accuracy as their long standing nutating disc-type meter was having issues accurately measuring differing fluids. A Macnaught MX Positive Displacement Oval Gear Flow Meter was evaluated for accuracy, repeatability, flow turndown and reliability under numerous differing Ag chemistries. The meter and display outperformed expectations, and is now the meter of choice for this Agriculture Chem Station OEM. Macnaught Meters are used in Farm Chemical Mixing Systems, Chem Handlers, Spray Tendering Systems, Agriculture Fluid Blending Systems and other Farm and Agriculture liquid measurement processes.
- No Recalibration required, Macnaught Meters volumetrically measure all clean Ag fluids at .5% Accuracy
- The Macnaught MX Meter’s accuracy is unaffected by differing chemical viscosities – perfect for different Ag Chemistry Fluids!
- No Flow Conditioning Required - put the meter where you need it
- Small Footprint – well suited for tight OEM skid designs
- Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Meter build – Meter Body machined from solid billet, Rotor shafts are hardened alloy
- Macnaught Meters measure flow ranges from .13 GPH ( gallons per hour ) to 320+ GPM ( gallons per minute ) in sizes ¼” thru 4”
Chem Handler Flowmeter | Agriculture Flow Meter | Agriculture Chem Stations | Farm Chemical Mixing stations | Spray Tendering Systems | Agriculture Fluid Blending Systems | Pesticide Flowmeter | Herbicide Flowmeter | Fertilizer Flowmeter | Liquid Nitrogen Flowmeter | Glyphosate Flowmeter | Fungicide Flowmeter