WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Macnaught Americas Warranty Terms and Procedure
- Macnaught Americas warrants that products sold and or supplied by Macnaught USA Inc under the “Macnaught” and “Retracta” brands will be free from any defects and or product failures caused by faulty materials or workmanship. Warranty period is 10 years from date of purchase, excluding;
- Macnaught Industrial MX Series and M Series products, KY Plus Safety Grease Coupler and BOP20 Battery Powered Oil Pump the Warranty period is 2 years from date of purchase.
- B2 Booster Guns, Non ACK-2 Extensions or Couplings, MAOP20 Oil Transfer Pump, and Fuel Accessories, the Warranty period is 1 year from date of purchase.
- Components contained in all products which are usually subject to wear from normal operation of the products ( O-rings, seals, bushes, springs ( excluding Retracta Coil Spring ), hoses, batteries and rechargeable batteries, the Warranty period is 1 year from the date of purchase of the relevant product.
- Warranty does not cover failure of the product, parts or components which in the sole judgement of Macnaught Americas arises from misuse, negligence, accident, substitution of non Macnaught parts, modification, improper use, voltage and or electrical upset, and or improper installation.
- Macnaught Americas warranty position covers products sold and or supplied by Macnaught USA Inc only. Macnaught products purchased outside of Macnaught USA Inc. must process through the respective Macnaught point of purchase. Warranty claims determined to be purchased outside of Macnaught USA will be denied.
- Macnaught Americas liability and the purchasers rights under this warranty shall be limited to the product replacement value only and shall not extend to any direct, special, indirect or consequential damage or losses of any nature.
Warranty Claim Form
- Any product claimed for warranty replacement requires a completed claim form – Click Here
- Please be sure to give us as much information as possible. An RGA # will be auto generated and emailed to you.
- Macnaught will confirm with you all form information and will ship the warranty replacement product as directed. Macnaught covers outbound freight.
- Please clearly mark all return item(s) with RGA #. Product must be cleaned and free of any liquids, oils or greases. Please bag and package all returns properly and within your freight providers guidelines.
- Be sure to send the claimed item to us right away as we will not keep an RGA open past 30 calendar days.
- Product under claim will undergo evaluation and will be dispositioned in writing. Barring clear product misuse, negligence, accident, substitution of non Macnaught parts, modification, improper use and or installation – Macnaught Americas will issue a zero dollar invoice for the claimed item. Should warranty be denied, you will receive a call to review. Typically the replacement item and outbound freight will be invoiced at the purchased price.
- Authorized Distributors who supply an approved warranty replacement item through stock will receive product replacement or product credit as requested.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Call us at (813) 628-5506