Macnaught Heavy Duty Air operated Dual action (Continuous or Single Shot) Grease gun with 10 Yr Warranty. 400g Grease Capacity complete with 30" flexible extension and KY Supergrip three-jaw high-pressure coupler. No leak connection
Switch between continuous grease flow operation and on demand single shot. Durable Aluminum die cast head with precision honed internal bore. Bulk loader that doubles as an air bleeder. Ergonomic pistol grip design for balance and ease of use. Macnaught heavy duty stepped grease barrel with lockable plunger. Bulk fillable or 14oz. cartridge.
Macnaught Grease Guns have been built since 1948. Since then, our products have surpassed the toughest mining, automotive, trucking, marine, heavy equipment globally. For the very best cost of ownership, Macnaught grease guns will provide years of trouble free service – we guarantee it!
Macnaught K58-02 Specifications
|Description||Air Operated Grease Gun|
|KY SUPERGRIP™ coupler||✔|
|Included extensions||30” Flexible NPT|
|Typical Output Pressure Range||up to 6000psi|
|Output Volume Per Shot||0.03oz - 0.9g|
|Continuous Delivery||Up to 14.1oz/m - 400g/m|
|Max Grease Type||NLGI No.2|
Macnaught K58-02 Features and Benefits
- 1/8 NPT Flex Connection x 30″ long
- Ratio - 45:1
- KY Supergrip three-jaw high-pressure coupler – Positive no leak connection
- Heavy-duty, stepped barrel for long service and easy grip
- Filler Bleeder opens by hand with no tools
- Screw fasteners for easy servicing – no rivets
- Machined barrel threads screw on easily to head
- Lock the plunge rod into the follower for easier bleeding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.