- General Overview & Setup Video
Engineered for 120 lb./16 Gal. containers. Our Pneumatic Grease pumps have low air consumption motor & don’t need to be lubricated due to the use of modern polymer materials. Quiet air motor design – Meets all industry noise level standards. Includes the B2 Booster Gun – Boosts greasing pressure up to 10,000 psi. 50:1 ratio air motor delivers up to 16 oz/min of fast, efficient grease output. Users will save on power and avoid the oily mist and mess typically associated with air-operated equipment.
Zinc components – For underground mining applications. Fully repairable – Provides a longer service life. Rubber-edged follower plate – Prevents air pockets and contamination. Macnaught air powered grease pumps are suitable for heavy-duty applications and comes with the industry’s leading 10-year warranty.
Macnaught P6-TR Specifications
|Model number||P6-TR – maxilube®|
|Pump ratio||50:1 Ratio|
|Max pump output pressure||7,500 psi / 517BAR|
|Max gun output pressure||10,000 psi / 689BAR|
|Suited to containers||120lb / 55kg|
|Hose||13ft x 1/4in ID delivery hose (4m x 6mm)|
|Control gun||B2 Booster Gun with ZSB swivel|
|Output at gun||16 oz/min (460 g/min)|
|Airline Lubricator||Not required|
|Parts guarantee||10 years|
|Grease viscosity||Up to NLGI No.2|
|Wetted components||Zinc, Hard Chrome-plated Carbon Steel, Brass, Nitrile and Polyurethane Rubber|
|Max air pressure||150 psi|
|Min air pressure||60 psi|
|Air inlet||1/4″ NPT (F)|
|Pump Outlet||1/4″ NPT (F)|
|Min compressor size||3 cfm (0.08m³/ min)|
Macnaught P6-TR Features and Benefits
- Industry Leading 10-year Warranty
- Zinc components – For underground mining applications
- 50:1 ratio air motor delivers up to 16 oz/min of fast, efficient grease output
- Non-corroding air motor design – No airline lubricator required. Easy and low cost to repair
- Quiet air motor design – Meets all industry noise level standards
- 13’ ft high-pressure grease hose – Extra hose length for easier access to difficult applications
- B2 Booster Gun – Boosts greasing pressure up to 10,000 psi
- 360° ZSB Swivel – Improves greasing flexibility and offers easier one-handed operation
- KY Supergrip three-jaw high-pressure coupler – Positive no leak connection
- Rubber-edged follower plate – Prevents air pockets and contamination
- Fully sealed greasing system with built-in grease strainer – Clean grease delivery every time
- Heavy duty Trolley with wheels
- Fully repairable – Provides a longer service life
P Series General Overview & Setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
utilized product as soon as it arrived. Had high expectations, and Macnaught delivered. pump works as designed and works well! Will purchase another. Ty
We have purchased our second grease pump from Macnaught and so far, so good. Shipping has been very timely. Contacted Customer Service via email once and got a reply in 30 minutes. Can't beat the 10 year warranty!
Best quality I have see in years. Will buy more from MACUSA in the future.