Famous Australian Brand now Available in the Americas!
WITH 3 & 10 YEAR
T Series 3:1 – 5:1 Economical Pump
R Series 3:1 – 5:1 High Flow Pump
Air Operated Oil Pumps 3:1 and 5:1 Ratio
The ‘T’ Series 3:1 & 5:1 range of air operated oil pumps are high quality, economically priced oil pumps. The ideal choice for small workshop or service truck applications. The ‘T’ Series range of air operated oil stub pumps have been designed with a non-corrosive air motor requires that does not require any oil lubrication, the pumps have a very low air consumption and the noise levels during operation are very low.
The ‘R’ Series 3:1 & 5:1 range of air operated oil pumps have been designed and manufactured using a strong metal construction, providing maximum performance and long service life. All the ‘R’ Series pumps are supplied complete with an inline air lubricator to help prevent premature wear. Both series are suitable for oils up to SAE140 viscosity and premix coolants. The ideal choice for large operations requiring significant volume of oil output as well as integration into lubrication systems.
Macnaught M3 Series 3:1 and 5:1 pneumatic oil pumps are high quality economically priced pumps. The ideal choice for the busy repair shop or service truck center. High Flow Rates and Low Air Consumption. Carry a 3 Year Warranty.
• Models available for pumping distances ranging from 32.8 feet to 328 feet • Volume outputs from 2.9 to 16 gallons a minute • 2″ Sliding bung adapters on all models
• Strong metal construction, providing maximum performance
• Suitable for oils up to SAE140 viscosity
• Built in pressure relieve valve to protect against pressure build up
• Industry leading 3 & 10 Year Warranty
Automotive Truck and Buses Farming Construction and Earthmoving
Mining Aircraft Train